lunes, 28 de octubre de 2013

Short Stories for children

Age: until 8 years old







· A Birthday Invitation

· Big News

· A Fresh Diaper

· A message for you

· A podcast for dad

· A special lunch

· A summer birthday

· A table for five, please

· A wonderful dress

· At the movies

· The birthday treasure hunt

· Bridal shower?

· Can I help you?

· Can I take a message?

· Chusuk is coming!

· Disneyland fun

· Dodge the ball

· Don't peek!

· Driving to Disneyland

· My favorite birthday foods

· I was flying above the clouds!

· For here or to go?

· Cabre car ride

· Going to the Laundromat

· Going to the library

· Golden Gate Park

· Grocery shopping

· Hada weighs 9.5 kg

· Hiccups

· Hello, aunt Sunny!

· Hello, Grandma!

· Hold on!

· Home, sweet home

· How much do you weigh?

· I'm not feeling good

· I'm sick, Mom!

· I love books! - 1

· I love books! - 2

· I miss him

· I will miss you

· It is your job!

· This is the Kang's residence

· Last day in the USA

· May I take your order?

· Merry Christmas!

· Mrs. Kim is on the phone

· My birthday party

· My busy morning

· One, two, three!

· Stop picking!

· Smile!

· Sunday Afternoon

· The flower girl

· The garage sale

· Welcome to the United States

· The Wedding

· Meeting the wedding guests

· Three Wishes

· Up and Down!

· Visiting the zoo

· Welcome, Santa!

No hay comentarios:

Publicar un comentario